A place of reflection

This blog is a place to report all that has been going on and my hopes for the future. I try not to be a downer most of the time, but as is my life, I have as many downs as ups.
Now everyone can follow along with what is going on in our lives here in the house behind the 'jungle.'

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nerves

It's the day before a doctor's appointment and the nerves are kicking in already. I know that there's nothing to be nervous about, the meds either worked or the didn't. What's the big deal? I should be used to this by now but, I can't help getting butterflies and working myself up about it.
At least at this appointment we will be deciding something... I think... Who knows. I always go in with a list in my head of things to ask about but in the whole 5 minutes we actually see the doc I manage to forget about all of them. Hopefully with Mark there tomorrow we'll get some more answers.
On the bright side, today is a beautiful day and I spent it with my love doing a little yard work, playing cribbage and making a delicious fruit pizza for work tomorrow. It's been a very good day :)

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you!! Please text me or call me if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete