A place of reflection

This blog is a place to report all that has been going on and my hopes for the future. I try not to be a downer most of the time, but as is my life, I have as many downs as ups.
Now everyone can follow along with what is going on in our lives here in the house behind the 'jungle.'

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Last Ditch Effort

Wow. It's been a while, huh?
Things have been crazy busy the last few months.
Mark and I have agreed to try the meds one more time before we take a break from this for a few months. I started the pills yesterday so we shall see. Maybe some extra time with the families will send good vibes.
On a great note, I am so happy for all my friends that have recently added to their families! Andrea, Bob & Hannah, Shawandra! I know there are more (SORRY! I'm having a memory lapse) And here's sending some great vibes to Beth and Brandon, we all have our fingers crossed for you! And a little luck to my aunt and uncle in their adoption endeavors.


I have a strange request... Please save/send me any of the following items you might have lying around the house...
Yarn
Fabric scraps (any and all sizes, shapes, colors and materials)
Wine corks
Ladies knee high socks (the more festive the better but I'll take anything, don't worry about holes or wear)
Any art supplies you have no use for
Paint chips
Buttons

Thanks everyone! I'm trying to make some extra cash by making some art and various other things to sell online.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cortney and I am hoping that this is the month for you and Mark!

    ReplyDelete